Command is seeking a Client Services Manager to manage programs and develop product-based solutions for clients, leveraging our world class print and cross media platforms. This candidate will be responsible for the success of their assigned program(s) from conception to delivery as well as the ongoing maintenance.
They will work within a fast-paced, time-sensitive, on-demand printing environment and have exposure to multiple levels within the organization and to clients; collaborating with Manufacturing, IT, Sales, and clients in all of the Command Companies throughout the term of the program(s). It is a critical position that will drive our continued growth in the Healthcare industry.
· Develop and manage program objectives, milestones, timelines and scope creep for new, complex programs with minimal oversight.
· Ability to perform planning analyses to accurately execute the goals of the program.
· Work with Programmers/ Workflow Engineers in the development, testing, training, and user acceptance phases. This will include data transfer protocols and change control management.
· Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects/ programs in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
· Strategic thinker that will deliver ideas to improve platforms and solutions.
· Analytical and organizational skills derived from project management principles and Agile methodologies.
· Anticipate issues and risks and develop solutions to achieve client goals and internal efficiencies.
· Guide and work with Production CSRs to ensure that Manufacturing goals are met, internally and with the Client.
· Prepare and maintain Functional Specifications documents.
· Ensure that service levels are being met and within budget throughout the term of the program(s).
· Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
· Shows Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect, Courage, Willingness to Learn, and sense of humor.
· ‘Can-do’ mentality – getting things done and being proactive.
· Intelligent, thorough, strong attention to detail, strong verbal & written communicator.
· Client and sales-minded.
· Some travel is required to visit clients and prospects, attend industry events, and continue training and education in areas of expertise.
· Bachelor’s degree or relative years’ experience working in a position requiring independent decision making.
· Five years’ experience in the following:
· Project management principles
· Healthcare industry’s print products and compliance regulations
· Digital printing and workflows
· Technical experience with data-driven applications
· Familiarity of basic offset print and finishing, mailing, data programming, composition programming, and .NET programming.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Experience using Visio, SmartDraw is a plus.
Description: Red Knight Solutions is currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist in Asheville NC. This is a long-term potential CTH...Apply For This Job
The Backyard – Dallas, Dallas, TX As busser, you set the stage for service: setting & clearing tables, assisting servers...Apply For This Job
Fish City Grill – Lake Highlands, Dallas, TX As host, you’ll be the conductor of the orchestra that is service....Apply For This Job
rise nº1, Dallas, TX As the Host/Hostess, you are the first impression at rise nº1 and set the tone for...Apply For This Job
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.** Overview: At AutoNation, doing what’s right by the customer comes...Apply For This Job
Sushi Yamazaki Bar & Grill, Flower Mound, TX Sushi Yamazaki Bar & Grill is looking for hardworking and passionate individuals...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|