CAN Community Health the 2nd largest provider of HIV Services in the United States has an exciting opportunity for Call Center- Care Connection Team representative (bilingual English/Spanish preferred). We are looking for someone who is passionate about serving the needs of individuals impacted by infectious diseases. You will become part of our professional team that drives home our Company’s Mission and Values. We offer good quality of life with an excellent schedule, competitive pay with a bonus plan, premiere benefits package with a retirement plan with a generous company matching contribution. You can find out more about us by visiting our website at . Apply Today!
Statement of Purpose: This position is responsible for accurate scheduling and obtaining accurate data and consent for medical records and billing. Responsible for obtaining documented preauthorization for services and coordinating with third party administrators regarding confirmation of patient insurance coverage. Ensures high level of customer service and professionalism in all patient interactions in a high call volume environment.
Primary Tasks: Call Center/Care Connection Team Representative, bilingual preferred.
1. Consistently treats patients with dignity, respect, and courtesy, providing patients with accurate information and timely responses.
2. Proactively pursues any follow-up activities needed to complete accurate registration, scheduling and authorization activities.
3. Consistently schedules patient appointments with a high degree of accuracy, considering clinic scheduling parameters such as appointment type, provider schedules, holidays, lab appointments etc. Understands appointment types and can correctly identify patient needs.
4. Uses a collaborative communication style with provider offices to facilitate accurate scheduling.
5. Completes timely, documented confirmation of patient insurance coverage, coordinating with third parties as needed.
6. Appropriately determines patient eligibility in relation to established program, insurance or contract standards.
7. Completes new patient intake procedures following departmental protocols.
8. Captures all relevant and mandatory patient demographic data, following up as needed with patients, practices, and third parties.
9. Obtains all necessary insurance information according to departmental protocols, ensuring completion of insurance verification forms and templates for all new patients.
10. Verifies and maintains accurate demographic, insurance, and pharmacy information for existing patients.
11. Answers inbound calls promptly and courteously.
12. Promotes and practices CAN Community Health, Inc.’s mission, values and follows its policies and procedures.
Secondary Tasks: Call Center/Care Connection Team Representative, bilingual preferred.
1. Maintains up to date knowledge of laws, regulations and contracts impacting Medical Practices (HIPAA and other privacy rules, payor rules pertaining to patient collections, etc.)
2. Contributes to a positive work culture.
3. Works effectively and professionally with a diverse population treating all staff, patients, and clients with respect at all times while consistently maintaining CAN Community Health’s mission and values.
4. Performs other duties as required.
Responsible To: Care Connection Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Call Center/Care Connection Team Representative, bilingual preferred.
1. Ability to work and problem solve independently.
2. Ability to organize priorities and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while working with frequent interruptions.
3. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
4. Knowledge of government and private payers and regulatory rules and contractual requirements.
5. Strong customer service, communication, and decision-making skills.
6. Ability to demonstrate tact and good judgement in interactions with patients, providers, and other departments.
7. Excellent office skills including data entry and Microsoft Office and Outlook.
8. Ability to understand and explain insurance benefits to patients and respond to inquires with accurate information preferred. Willing to train qualified candidate.
9. Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English & Spanish preferred.
Education/Professional: Call Center/Care Connection Team Representative, bilingual preferred.
1. Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
2. At least 3 years of healthcare experience in a similar role.
3. Willing to train qualified candidate if applicant has 3-years in a similar customer service role.
4. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
5. Requires valid driver’s license.
Physical Requirements: Call Center/Care Connection Team Representative, bilingual preferred.
1. Neat professional appearance
2. SEDENTARY- Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly in lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Involve sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
3. Requires expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word, visual and auditory acuity.
Machines/Equipment & Tools Used: Call Center/Care Connection Team Representative, bilingual preferred.
1. Computer Equipment
2. Multi-line Telephone
3. Fax & Other Business Machines / Technology
4. Ability to Operate a Motor Vehicle
CAN is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law
YORU, Austin, TX YORU is hiring a qualified full time or part time busser to join our team in Austin,...Apply For This Job
Description: Dynamic Pain and Wellness THE DYNAMIC VISION: The vision of DYNAMIC Pain & Wellness is to provide several pain...Apply For This Job
Location: Charleston, SC, United States Date published:: 11-Aug-2021 Description Washington National Insurance Company’s largest American marketing partner, PMA USA, is...Apply For This Job
Job Description The health and well-being of our employees are important to us therefore, we are following the CDC guidelines...Apply For This Job
Summary:Seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish) who handles a variety of tasks related to inquiries from current and potential...Apply For This Job
Shift: Part-Time or Full – Time Pay: After training, our top agents make an average of $10-$15 an hour At...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.