Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25358
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
– Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
– Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
– Strong focus on providing good customer service.
– Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
– Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
– Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
– Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.
-Responsible for prompt and accurate receiving, sorting, delivery, pick up, and processing of all courier items, interoffice mail, newspapers, magazines and all classed of United States Postal Services mail.
-Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc).
-Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
-Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
-Responds to customer requests.
-Performs routine upkeep of equipment.
-Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
– Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
– Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
– Good customer service and communication skills.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Ability to work OT as needed.
– Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers’ premises.
– May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record necessary).
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
– Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .
Dorchester Rd. Chick-fil-A has immediate openings for managers. Based on the experience, a manager will be assigned to an area...Apply For This Job
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you...Apply For This Job
Geared for the Driven At Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with people. We demonstrate that belief every...Apply For This Job
About Netskope Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know...Apply For This Job
Description: Senior UCCE Support Engineer Remote Full Benefits Medical Dental Vision 401K 2 weeks vacation 5 Sick days 3 floating...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.