Now offering $1000 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
Accelerate your automotive career! As an Automotive A-Technician, you will be a master technician completing standard and complex repairs with no technical supervision on a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. You will diagnose and repair engines, transmissions, exhaust, braking, hydraulic, electrical, fuel ignition, suspension, alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems. You will also act as a technical expert and resource to the rest of the shop.
What you’ll do:
* Complete warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and ensure proper documentation.
* Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our shops as well as follow all established safety procedures.
* Ensure all maintenance and repair work is completed properly and in accordance with company’s policies as well as manufacturer’s standards.
* Accurately and descriptively complete Repair Orders within electronic time management system.
* Properly maintain necessary equipment and tools.
* Stay current on mechanical bulletins, manuals, and training to maintain up to date knowledge of vehicles.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Automotive Fleet Maintenance Manager or shop lead.
What we’re looking for:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years of automotive experience and minimum 5 ASE certifications required.
* Ability to interpret and understand complex documented standards and procedures including diagnostics, repair orders, maintenance, and repair manuals.
* Ability to accurately document complex repairs.
* Must possess all tools required for automotive maintenance and repairs.
* Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
* 4 ASE Certifications
Extra points for this:
* Previous OEM Dealership experience
Perks you’ll get:
* Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
* Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
* Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
* Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
* Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
* Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
* Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and enter and exit vehicles. Depending on the facility, employees may work outdoors in a covered garage. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental...Apply For This Job
Assist patients, families and companions with Sign Language and Spanish interpreting when they are communicating with physicians, nurses, or any...Apply For This Job
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: United Air Temp has been providing Residential HVAC service in the DC Metropolitan area since 1931. Since...Apply For This Job
Our Panda Service and Kitchen Team associates are important members of our team and are responsible for bringing Panda’s mission...Apply For This Job
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside....Apply For This Job
Learn the basics of how to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair propane and/or heating oil systems and appliances through structured...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.