Insurance Retention Specialist
Pacific Specialty is a national property and casualty insurance company that operates on an admitted basis in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Through its affiliated general agent, McGraw Insurance Services, Pacific Specialty markets over 25 products, some with nationwide availability and is nationally recognized as one of the leaders in providing both mainstream and specialized insurance markets to independent producers and select business partners. We continually seek highly motivated individuals for a growing company that offers a great working environment and excellent benefits package.
• Make outbound calls to current policy holders and their authorized representatives to resolve pending cancellations for property and casualty insurance policies.
• Clearly and accurately document all policies.
• Relay correct policy information while adhering to state and federal regulations regarding the privacy act.
• Interact professionally with policy holders or their authorized representatives.
• Identify negative trends affecting production.
• Interaction with Producers/Brokers and staff members at their respective agencies to resolve pending issues affecting current policy holders.
• General office and Property and Casualty Lines insurance experience.
• Must have a good attendance record and be punctual.
• Be polite, professional and courteous to all callers and employees of the McGraw Group.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Office programs a plus and be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
• Property & Casualty License (Preferred)
• Bi-lingual (Spanish Preferred)
We offer above average benefits including:
• Competitive 401k.
• Medical coverage.
• Dental coverage.
• 3 weeks Paid time-off.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Vision care coverage.
• Life insurance.
• Property & Casualty licensing fee reimbursement available
If you feel you meet the requirements of this position please apply today!
AutoNation Reconditioning Services Northern CA At AutoNation, delivering for our customers and key partners is what drives us. Were looking...Apply For This Job
Our Panda Service and Kitchen Team associates are important members of our team and are responsible for bringing Panda s...Apply For This Job
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing...Apply For This Job
Summary Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine....Apply For This Job
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries...Apply For This Job
Do you love being around Airplanes? Why wait to start your dream job? Fly into your new career powered by...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.