Location: US-NJ-Mount Laurel
Requisition ID: 24863
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) located in Mount Laurel, NJ is currently seeking a Major Accounts Representative I (Representative, Major Acct I). This individual will provide premier customer and dealer support, as single point of contact, in the collections and customer service process.
– Build and maintain working relationships with Customers, Dealers, other Canon entities, and associates
– Follows through on all issues timely and accurately to resolution and ensure escalation when necessary for cases. Resolve customer delinquency to ensure resolution prior to 90 days
– Responsible for servicing all aspects of the customer relationship, including but not limited to:
– Understanding customer requirements for purchase orders, invoicing and payments. Review, prepare, and send manual invoicing both timely and accurately if warranted by customer requirements. Collecting on delinquent accounts, answering incoming customer/dealer inquiries via phone or email, account reconciliations, billing/invoicing inquiries, updating customer Purchase Orders, process and apply payments as customer intended, insurance/property and sales tax inquiries, buyout and upgrade quotes, scheduling equipment removal and termination of contracts
– Update core systems with case management while updating and maintaining both the contact and virtual account database
– Responsible to provide professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers that is in harmony with the Canon Brand image
– Identify recurring issues, identify root causes (with the assistance of management or mentor), and propose process improvement solutions
– Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions while maintaining customer focus, collaborating and communicating in real time
– Ability to make sound, factual based timely decisions to provide an extraordinary service experience with customers
– Successfully completes other projects as assigned by management
– Achieve delinquency goal, as assigned monthly
– Achieve quality and activity goals, as assigned monthly
– Achieve other goals as assigned by management
– Demonstrate excellent customer service/listening skills and provide timely follow-up
– Ability to work independently, consistently providing quality work with minimal management supervision
– Demonstrates a positive attitude, quality work ethic, works well with others, and respectful of other associates at all times
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
– 1-3 years of Collections/Customer Service experience preferred
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Intermediate knowledge level of Microsoft Office products
– Requires individuals to work successfully within a team environment and inter-departmentally to ensure service levels, group and individual metrics are met
– Experience with large customers containing multiple schedules
– Experience with understanding payment application and payment reconciliations
– Proven analytical problem solving skills and basic math skills required
– Ability to multitask and excel in a fast paced environment
– Strong ability to prioritize, with excellent time management skills
– Successful utilization of systems: SalesForce, Unified Desktop
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company – Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting and follow us on For media inquiries, please contact .
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at .
#PM19 #LI-AV1 #CFS
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.